Kentucky International Convention Center
EOP, HOK, and Donald Grinberg, FAIA
We installed 4 complete systems in the 250,000+ square foot convention center
All of the systems are fully integrated and report to staff security on a single platform
- Access Control
- 100+ wireless access-controlled doors
- 190 hard wired access-controlled doors
- Video Surveillance System
- 175 IP cameras
- Intercom System
- 35 intercoms reporting to several workstations throughout the building
- Intrusion System
- 350+ monitored doors, motion detection and glass break alarms
- Push button “silent alarms” in selected offices and ticket booths
We designed and built a security workstation that included
- Four 54” wall mounted monitors
- Eight 22” desk mounted monitors
- A two sided desk with room to accommodate 4 workstations
We fully integrated a “live action map” of the entire convention center
- The buildings floor plan is set on a monitor and camera icons report in real time motion throughout the building
- Hovering a mouse pointer on the camera calls up a thumbnail.
- This allows security to assess the situation without having to cover the entire footprint of the building.
We added audible alarms on all exterior doors so security knows if the buildings perimeter is at risk
Jeffersonville Township Public Library
We installed structured a complete camera surveillance network , programmed the complete system, and provided hands-on staff for the library staff.
- Installation of (60) 2MP Samsung Cameras
- Included (1) Multisenor 4-Camera
- Installed Camera PoE Network Switches
- Installed 32TB Wave NVR
- Programmed, set shots, and trained for Wave Surveillance system
We installed structured cabling design solution that would actively support a five story academic structure.
60.1 miles of tested horizontal data cabling media deployed within the building structure.
Schiller was responsible for the internal mechanical build out of the telecommunications room hardware on each floor.
U of L Novak Center
We installed entry ways and a full building access control using S2 Global Technology. This allowed for securing of key areas as well as centralized control across multiple buildings.
We installed Access Controls on 190 doors throughout the 9-floor establishment
- This included conduit rough-ins as well as pulling all cables from MDF/IDF rooms to the devices
We also installed terminated and tested all the door devices
We installed 79 IP based Cameras
- This included cable pulling, terminations at both the cameras and the IP network racks and cable testing
We installed 4 8TB Servers
We installed 2 Network video recorders
We built all the access control infrastructure
- This included 19 access control panels
- All associated raceways and wireways
- All terminations and testing of cables
- All battery backups
We installed a building wide Panic system that overrides all egress security and allows mass exit from the building
We installed alarmed delayed egress devices throughout the building
- Several of these doors had customer requested deviations from the standard programming
We installed a prop alarm system in which the access control system generated an alarm if any egress door was held or propped open
We installed an automatic irrigation system for the building’s living roof
We installed several automatic door operators including doors in a pedway with remotely located beam detectors. This helped facilitate doors opening sooner to accommodate heavy foot traffic
We installed IP based intercoms that have computer workstation communication with the doors and remote release
Joe Craft Center
Sherman Carter Barnhart
We supplied Finish Hardware for this $30 million state-of-the-art basketball practice facility which houses the UK men’s and women’s basketball teams, plus many administrative and athletics staff offices.
Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium
Luckett & Farley
Huber Hunt & Nichols
Southeast Christian Church
David E. Miller Architect, Orange CA
William T. Young Library
Kallmann McKinneli & Wood
Lehrer McGovern Bovis
Cumberland Gap Tunnel
Quade and Douglas
Archer Western Contractors, Inc.
KFC YUM Center